【拜伦的诗歌】求拜伦经典诗歌的中英对译.如:如我遇见你在多年以后我将何以致侯...

发布时间:2021-03-25 07:58:56

求拜伦经典诗歌的中英对译.如:如我遇见你在多年以后我将何以致侯唯沉默与眼泪中英文对译.回答好的话给20分.

网友回答

【答案】   If I meet with you,
    after several years,
    how can I give the pliment,
    only silence and tears.
    建议你去买本诗集,我有一本叫做《拜伦,雪莱,济慈抒情诗精选集(英汉语对照)》的书.当代世界出版社.
    你要是还要哪首的话麻烦再说详细点吧,我再改回答.
    When We Two Parted《昔日依依别》
    When we two parted 昔日依依惜别,
    In silence and tears,泪流默默无言;
    Half broken-hearted 离恨肝肠断,
    To serve for years,此别又几年.
    Pale grew thy cheek and cold,冷颊向愕然,
    Colder thy kiss,一吻寒更添;
    Truly that hour foretold 日后伤心事,
    Sorrow to this!此刻已预言.
    The dew of the morning 朝起寒露重,
    Suck chill or my brow 凛冽凝眉间
    It felt like the warning 彼时已预告:
    Of what I feel now. 悲伤在今天.
    Thy cows are all broken,山盟今安在?
    And light is thy fame; 汝名何轻贱!
    I hear thy name spoken,吾闻汝名传,
    And share in its shame. 羞愧在人前.
    They name thee before me,闻汝名声恶,
    A knell to mine ear; 犹如听丧钟.
    A shudder es o'er me 不禁心怵惕
    Why wert thou so dear?往昔情太浓.
    Thy know not I knew thee 谁知旧日情,
    who knew thee too well:斯人知太深.
    Long,Long shall I rue thee 绵绵长怀恨,
    Too deeply to tell. 尽在不言中.
    In secret we met— 昔日喜幽会,
    In silence I grieve 今朝恨无声.
    That thy heart could forget,旧情汝已忘,
    Thy spirit deceive. 痴心遇薄幸.
    If I should meet thee 多年惜别后,
    After long years,抑或再相逢,
    How should I greet thee 相逢何所语?
    With silence and tears. 泪流默无声.
以上问题属网友观点,不代表本站立场,仅供参考!