造句,简短一点的.要汉译.diet两种词性(名词和动词)balance两种词性(名词和动词) fry

发布时间:2021-02-20 21:43:31

造句,简短一点的.要汉译.diet两种词性(名词和动词)balance两种词性(名词和动词) fry ought to lose weightrawget away withtell a liewin...backstrengthconsultearn one's livingin debtlimitbenefitbinecut downbefore longput on weight

网友回答

1.He is dieting.他在节食.
I'm on a diet.
我正在节食.
2.Do the firm's accounts balance?
这家公司的帐目收支是否平衡?
3.Shall I fry the fish for dinner?
晚饭要不要我炸鱼?
4.You ought to have a haircut.
你该去剪发了.
5.He vowed (that) he would lose weight.
他立誓要减轻体重.
6.Do you want your vegetables cooked or raw?
你要把蔬菜煮熟还是生吃?
7.If you cheat in the exam you'll never get away with it.
考试作弊必予追究.
8.It is wrong to tell a lie.
撒谎是不好的
9.The party must try to win back the support it has lost.
该党须设法重获人心.
10.Union is strength.
【谚】团结就是力量.
11.I consulted with a friend on a matter.
我和朋友商量一件事.
12.The judge advised him to earn his way of living.
法官劝告他改变生活方式.
13.I am in debt to Tom.
我欠汤姆的债.
14.I'm willing to help,within limits.
我愿适当予以帮助.15.I have benefited a lot from extensive reading.广泛的阅读使我受益匪浅.16.We can't always bine work with pleasure.我们并不总是能在工作中享受到乐趣.17.They cut down that tree.他们砍倒了那棵树.18.It looks as if it will rain before long.看起来一会儿就要下雨了.19.He's putting on weight.他的体重在增加.======以下答案可供参考======供参考答案1:6527957298272
以上问题属网友观点,不代表本站立场,仅供参考!