【魂断蓝桥经典台词】魂断蓝桥中的经典句子句子要英文20句

发布时间:2021-04-04 14:42:05

魂断蓝桥中的经典句子,句子要英文,20句, 英语

网友回答

【答案】 Myra Lester:I loved you,Ive never loved anyone else.I never shall,thats the truth Roy,I never shall.
  玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人.我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人.
  Myra Lester:I may never see him again.
  玛拉·莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他.
  Myra Lester:Every parting from you is like a little eternity.
  玛拉·莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别.
  Roy:洛依:去跟我结婚
  Going to get married.
  玛拉:哦,洛依,你疯了吧
  Myra:Roy,you must be mad.
  洛依:疯狂是美好的感觉
  Roy:I know ,a marvelous setation.
  玛拉:我不要你这样
  Myra:Roy,to be sensible.
  洛依:我才不呢
  Roy:Not me.
  玛拉:可你还不了解我
  Myra:But you don't know me.
  洛依:会了解的,用我一生来了解
  Roy:Then I will discover.Spend the rest of my life doing it.
  玛拉:洛依,你现在在打仗,因为你快要离开这了,因为你觉得必须在两天内度过你整个的一生
  Oh,Roy,this is wartime,it's beacause you're leaving so soon,beacause you feel you mustspend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours.
  洛依:我们去结婚吧,除了你,别的人我都不要
  Roy:We're going to be marriedIt's you,It'll never be anyone else.
  玛拉:你怎么可以这样肯定
  Myra:But how can you tell that?
  洛依:别再支支吾吾了,别再问了,别再犹豫了,就这样定了,知道吗?这样肯定了,知道吗?这样决定了,知道吗?去跟我结婚吧,知道吗?
  Roy:Now listen,darling.None of your quibbling.None of your questioning.None of your douts.This positive,you see?This is affirmative,you see?This is final,you see?You are going to marry me,you see?
  玛拉:是,亲爱的!
  Myra:I see.
  怎么回事,亲爱的,我们去哪?
  Roy:What's the matter darling?Where are we going?
  洛依:去宣布定婚!回兵营去.啊,玛拉,你听我说,目前我们会陷于什么样的麻烦?
  To announce our engagement.(to driver)To the barracks,around the square.Now Myra,I want to give you a copletepicture of what I'm going to let you in for.
  玛拉:好的
  Myra:All right.
  洛依:我要你知道某些情况,首先我亲爱的年轻小姐,我是兰德歇步兵团的上蔚,挺唬人吧?
  Roy:I have to acquaint you with certain facts.In the first place my dear young lady,I am a captain in the rental ship Usaleus.Are you impressed?
  玛拉:挺唬人
  Myra:Very much.
  洛依:一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚是不能草率结婚的,要得备很多手续和仪式
  Roy:A captain in the rental ship Usaleus cannot marry caually.It requirs immense prepartion formality,eti quette.
  玛拉:我知道
  Myra:I see it does.
  洛依:这有点繁文缛节
  Roy:It's an elaborate ritual.
  玛拉:是吗?
  Myra:Is it?
  洛依:嗯,比如一个兰德歇步兵团的上蔚要结婚必须得到他的上校的同意
  Roy:Um-hmm,For example,a captain ih the rental ship Usaletus has before he marries to get the consent of his colonel.
  玛拉:这很困难吗?
  Is that difficult?
  洛依:啊,也许困难也许不
  Roy:Well it might or it might not be.
  玛拉:我看不那么容易
  Myra:I fell it is going to be difficult.
  洛依:啊,那得看怎么肯求了,看肯求的魅力,看他的热情和口才.玛拉,看着我
  Roy:A great deal depends upon the petitioner on the charm of the petitioner,on his ardor,on his eloquence.Myra,look at me.
  玛拉:是,上蔚
  Myra:Yes captain?
  洛依:怎么?你怀疑吗?
  Roy:Can you dout the oute?
  玛拉:你太自信了,上尉!你简直疯狂了,上尉!你又莽撞又固执又――.我爱你!上尉
  Myra:You are very conceited,captain.YOu are quite mad,captain.You are are rekless and headstrong an …… and I ador you,captain.
以上问题属网友观点,不代表本站立场,仅供参考!