【小鬼当街国语版高清】《小鬼当街Baby'sDayOut(1994)》、《邻家特工TheSpyNextDoor(2010...

发布时间:2021-03-18 19:10:54

《小鬼当街Baby's Day Out(1994)》、《邻家特工The Spy Next Door(2010)》和《楼上的外星人 Aliens in the记住是日常用语,要有价值的,要有中英文翻译, 英语

网友回答

【答案】 《小鬼当街Baby's Day Out(1994)》Carol streets Baby 's/Out (1994):
  1.Did the alarm clock ring
  闹钟响了吗?
  2.I don:t wanna get up.
  我不想起床.
  3.Are you awake?3.
  你醒了吗?
  4.Are you feeling sick?
  你不舒服吗?
  5.Did I keep you up?
  我才使你吗?
  6.I am still sleepy.
  我还想睡.
  7.I have to p my hair?
  我得找出我的头发吗?
  8.You are wearing your sweater inside out.
  你也穿的是你的毛衣反了
  9.If you don:t hurry,we all be late.
  如果你不快点,我们都迟到了.
  10.Did you lock the door?
  你锁了门没有?
  《邻家特工》The next agent :
  Tell me more about Halloween.
  多告诉我一些关于万圣节.
  That sounds familiar
  听起来这么耳熟
  Can your mommy do tha
  那你的妈妈做
  Now see,you wanna be a spy,never tell the truth to the bad guy.
  现在看来,你想要做间谍,不要把事实告诉那个坏家伙.
  Sorry,I'm new at this
  对不起,我对在这个
  I want Bob to be my daddy
  我希望鲍勃是我的爸爸
  Gillian,your son is Sysco.He booby trap my hairdryer.
  吉莉安、你的儿子Sysco.他诡雷我的吹风机.
  Nice hypothesis,but you cannot prove.
  漂亮的假设,但是你不能证明.
  No,but I can hurt you!
  没有,但是我可以伤害你的!
  What embarrassing
  多尴尬
  楼上的外星人 Upstairs aliens:
  Aliens in the AtticHow are these changing?
  这是AtticHow外星人的改变吗?
  I don't get it.What do you see in that guy?
  我不明白.你看见了那家伙的什么?
  I should stay home tomorrow,learn my lesson.
  明天我应该呆在家里,学乖.
  So get some sleep.We're hitting the road at sunup.
  所以去睡觉吧.当太阳升起时我们正赶路.
  I barf in the middle.Remember?
  我在中间吐.记得吗?
  Okay.That is enough.Knock it off,you guys.
  好吧.够了.别敲了,你这家伙.
  That is so sweet of you.I really wish I could.
  那太好了.我真希望我能.
  Try it again,Ricky
  再试一次,里基.
  Do you really want Ricky as your brother-in-law?
  你是否真的想要为你的表哥瑞奇·马丁?
  Why can't they see that?
  为什么他们不能看到吗?
以上问题属网友观点,不代表本站立场,仅供参考!